The content of Aino e-learning has been developed by Aino Health using inputs from valued business and academic experts in the fields of health and working ability management. eLearning can be integrated into LMS system or utilised separately f.ex. with Aino HealthManager implementation as a training tool.
The e-learning training is hands-on and includes several real-life examples and online exercises, which stimulate the participants’ own thinking. Multiple presentation formats, such as videos, pictures, and text are utilized.
The training focuses on three main areas:
- To understand the working ability and its impacts on the organization
- The overall framework of early support and management of working ability
- Concrete inputs on what a leader can do to manage working ability
Note. This product contains monthly recurring fee, see Basic info-tab for further information.
- Strengthens leadership skills for line managers
- Interactive learning method
- Developed by academic experts
- Integration to LMS system
- Certification for the participant
eLearning for line managers for supporting employee wellbeing
Wellbeing at work
Implementation priceStarting at
1 500,00 €
Starting at 250€
Finland, Sweden, Germany
Wellbeing, Elearning, LMS, line manager, early support
Aino Health AB