Auntie is a low-threshold mental well-being service. Auntie provides support for employees suffering from stress, overachieving or lost motivation. Measurable results can be achieved with conceptualised, quick-to-start service packages that are based on online sessions with an Auntie professional.
Auntie is a service that promotes mental well-being at work. The service is intended for organisations that consider the mental well-being of their personnel important. At the level of individuals, Auntie is a service for those who want to invest in their mental well-being before challenges turn into crises.
All of the over 100 Auntie professionals who speak more than 20 languages are trained mental well-being professionals: psychologists, brief therapists and solution-focused therapists.
Some of Auntie's service packages, each consists of 5 x 45-minute video meetings:
Stressed Out - Are you stuck in survival mode? Some stress is good for you, but what is the right amount?
Lost in Transition - Life has happened and your motivation has run off? Does every day feel like Monday?
Overachiever - Do you always feel compelled to go the extra mile?
Cabin Fever - Are the walls closing in on you? Is cabin fever knocking at the door?
Dream Team in Process - How do you get your team to pull on the same rope?
and 9 more.
- Auntie is a low threshold, measurable online well-being service for companies who value the well-being of their employees
- Auntie service starts quickly, in 3-5 days
- No diagnosis, no patient records - secure and confidential
- Trained mental well-being professionals: psychologists, brief therapists and solution-focused therapists
- 20+ languages spoken by the Auntie professionals
Wellbeing at work
3-5 days to start, duration of the service 5 weeks total.
mental well-being, occupational health, well-being at work