Based on the European Commission Directive (EU) 2020/739
EU lays down rules to protect workers against risks to their health and safety, including the prevention of such risks, arising or likely to arise from exposure to biological agents at work. It applies to activities in which workers are exposed, or are potentially exposed, to biological agents as a result of their work. SARS-CoV-2 is the latest amendment to the rules.
Aino HealthManager is a SaaS platform that offers digital, GDPR proof process and tools to support the employer's wellbeing processes. Solution includes
• Listing of exposure to biological agents in accordance with the Regulation
• A report to meet the inspection obligations of the Regional Government Authorities
• The operation of the feature utilizes the same user role-based processing of personal data in accordance with GDPR as in workability management
Hit the 'Interested' button on the top right to hear more about the solution and schedule a demo session.
Note. This product contains monthly recurring fee, see Basic info-tab for further information.
- Company wide visibility to exposures to biological factors
- Compliance with EU rules for health and safety at workplace
- Includes latest amendment with SARS-CoV-2
- Compliance with GDPR and privacy laws
Aino HealthManager for Covid-19 exposure
Wellbeing at work
exposures, EU law, health&safety
Aino Health AB
Integration with Sympa